Weirdandsexy Messageboard

It is currently Sun Oct 22, 2017 4:46 am

All times are UTC

Post subject: Templar updates
PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 4:16 pm 
Site Admin

WeirdandSexy Messageboard
New updates will now go on the WeirdandSexy messageboard first.

DarkPeeps.com
I updated the community, forum and chat software. This took all of Saturday 2/19. I'm hoping to do the same for SleepPeeps.com next Saturday! To see all of the updates check out http://www.sexyamazons.com/main/20-site-instructions-rules-discussion/680-remassive-site-update/Page-8/Page-8/ Highlights include drag and drop functionality for applications in your profile and photos in your albums. The forum is a bit cleaner and now does polls. Welcome Peter Cohen!

WeirdandSexy.com
I'm trying to build some software that will update the Weirdandsexy entry page more regularly. Aren't you tired of seeing the same intro every time you bring up Weirdandsexy.com?

SexyAmazons.com
Foliemeutiere won the "Sniped" peril art contest. "'Bot Attack" is now up!

ShockFlix.com
There are 10 featured videos now and they are updated daily.

SleepFlix.com
There are 10 featured videos now and they are updated daily.

Post subject: Re: Templar updates
PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2011 7:08 am 
Site Admin

DarkPeeps.com
Upgrading to the new version of the community software created conflicts with the current chat software so I upgraded to the newest chat program but it is having some issues. There is a current ticket waiting for a response at the manufacturer.

SleepPeeps.com
SleepPeeps CMS, community and forum have all been upgraded to the latest versions. I'm holding out on the chat software due to issues that have surfaced on DarkPeeps.

The WeirdandSexy messageboard has been upgraded and is being used for all future updates.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2011 12:46 am 
Site Admin

DarkPeeps.com
The chat software simply became less and less usable with each new install so I tried installing the original version which worked wonderfully.

WeirdandSexy.com
Weirdandsexy updates automatically now with Updates coming from the messageboard and 'featured movies' off of ShockFlix.com.

SexyAmazons.com
SeaQuester wins 'StephyWarrior'. 'Attack of the Savages' is up!

ShockFlix.com and SleepFlix.com
Video bitrate and video frame size have been doubled.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2011 4:34 pm 
Site Admin

Crash!
The server crashed due to a prolonged DDOS attack. The tech said that just connecting the server to the internet resulted in 500 instant connections which would overload the server and cause a crash.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2011 7:31 pm 
Site Admin

Recovery - 3/19
After nearly 2 weeks of a disabling attack on my original server, all my sites are up and running on a different server that specializes in DDOS attacks. Everything appears to be working except for the ability to upload movies. Uploading movies will require me to download, compile and configure nearly a dozen packages.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2011 6:02 pm 
Site Admin

Recovery - 3/20
I downloaded, compiled, installed and configured the libraries necessary for uploading videos. This means that now ShockFlix.com and SleepFlix.com are fully functional.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2011 8:27 pm 
Site Admin

DarkPeeps.com
The single major issue at DarkPeeps appears to be the chat software that loses chat at times. This is due to the mod not being published on all screens. This can temporarily be avoided by staying on pages that have the chat mod on the screen like the main community page. Long term I guess I'll find a way to put it on all pages.

DeadlyAmazons.com
We were hit so hard by spam on DeadlyAmazons that I spent 3 hours writing an anti-spam program. So far it seems to be working, deleting spam from the forum and recent activities while banning the poster and blocking his IP address. I've added recent gallery pics to the profile and main page. IMPORTANT: There was a mistake in configuration in the DeadlyAmazons gallery where no one could upload images. This has been fixed - please hover your mouse over the 'house' icon.

SexyAmazons.com
DaleCar wins the contest 'Bot Attack'. Uniform Peril is now up.

WeirdandSexy.com
Sleepy update completed.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2011 4:00 pm 
Site Admin

DarkPeeps
I welcome the beautiful Dalila di Capri to DarkPeeps.

DarkPeeps, DeadlyAmazons and SleepPeeps.
The forum has been fixed so that it will now display 450px thumbs when a pic is uploaded which will expand up to 1024 for the full-sized image.

DeadlyAmazons
I am currently setting up a YouTube-style site for Deadlyamazons that will be called 'BadGirlFlix.com'. Two new groups: Sexy Superheroines and Muscular Cuties

SleepPeeps
New group: Sandman's Sleep Sex

PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2011 6:45 am 
Site Admin

The WeirdandSexy Messageboard is now automatically sent to WeirdandSexy every 6 hours.

DarkPeeps.com
I've published JBolo to every page on DarkPeeps in the hopes that this will stop it from dropping chat.

Darksites.net
Vore category completed.

DeadlyAmazons.com
DeadlyAmazons.com now has small URLs like the other social networks meaing your place on deadlyamazons.com will be deadlyamazons.com/your_name New group Giantesses

BadGirlFlix.com
BadGirlFlix.com is now fully up and running with hundreds of 'girl power' style videos under categories like: Superheroines, Muscle Girls, Hitwomen, Girls with Guns, Giantesses, Catfights and Amazons. This is part of the 'DeadlyAmazons.com' network.

SleepPeeps.com
New group: Sandman's Sleepy Girlz

WeirdandSexy.com
Girl Power categories: Superheroines, Muscle Girls, Giantesses and Femdom complete.

PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2011 1:45 pm 
Site Admin

DarkPeeps.com
Sookachat has been added to SexyAmazons with the hope of fixing some problems found in JBolo chat.

DeadlyAmazons.com
Envolver chat has been added to DeadlyAmazons with the hope of fixing some problems found in JBolo chat. Apparently a couple of Japanese sites are hotlinking to some pics on DeadlyAmazons driving up my bandwidth. I've reinstituted the hotlinking ban in DeadlyAmazons so if you post the pics to a forum, it'll have to be listed under 'recommended forums' or you'll have to clear it with admin.

SexyAmazons.com
DewX wins Superfight. Bikers vs Hookers begins!

SleepPeeps.com
Envolver chat has been added to DeadlyAmazons with the hope of fixing some problems found in JBolo chat.

WeirdandSexy.com
Girl Power categories: Superheroines, Muscle Girls and Giantesses complete.