Weirdandsexy Messageboard

It is currently Sun Oct 22, 2017 4:45 am

All times are UTC

Post subject: Rules of the Board
PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 9:58 pm 
Site Admin

1) Civility. Please be civil and kind to one another.

a) "I" statements. Please use less confrontational "I" statements over statements of authority. Saying "'I' like tank-tops better than T-shirts" is less controntational than stating "Tank tops are better looking than T-Shirts." The 2nd statement almost guarantees debate and anger - it also sounds less delusional like you happen to know what everyone likes. Also don't say "we" like "We don't like your art." or "We would rather you went somewhere else." You speak for no one but yourself - just say "I".

2) Uploading.

a) Size. Please refrain from uploading images larger than 500x400 - our storage isn't unlimited and I would like the pic to fit in the column.

b) Content-2257. Due to 2257 limitations, please do not upload pics of real girls involved in sexual or sadistic situations (including necro).

c) Content-Adam's Law. Due to Adam's Law, please do not upload or display pics (either art or photos) of girls of questionable age.

d) Content-Copyright. Please do not upload pics (including photomanips) that are not yours. As an example of this violation: Playboy sued a boy for 3 million who had photos of Playboy Playmates on his site. What if the Playmates had bloody knives shoved in them?

Feel free to upload photomanips etc to free servers and then link to them from here. Thumbs are fine except for girls of questionable age. Girls who are certainly minors (my call) are completely off limits.

3) Topics

a) Children.
No discussion of minors. Note: TEEN or GIRL does NOT mean minor. Young teen would mean minor but the adult industry views the basic word "Teen" as 18-19.

b) Real Death.
No fetish discussion of real dead people - like what you would do with the corpse of Anna Nicole Smith.

c) Politics/Religion
Not allowed. I believe in a strict separation between Politics/Religiion and Fetish. if someone posts a political/religious message - it'll be deleted... whether or not I agree with it.

d) Piracy / Passwords / Warez
Completely off limits obviously.

e) Announcements.
Please limit announcements for your site (Free or Commercial) to once a week maximum. Announcements may only be made by approved sites.

Notice that most of these rules are pretty obvious and I'll try to keep things pretty light so just have fun.